Wednesday, January 27, 2010

When it was Just an Idea

Last semester, I took a class that pushed me and made me taste the bitter/sweet flavor of journalism. Some of the papers that I turned were given back to me with not very flattering comments and many corrections written by professor Neil Reisner.

After the class was done and I was able to move on to the next level, I decided that I wanted to continue the same line of work, so I registered with the same professor knowing that it will be hard and that I will had to put lots of effort.

The semester started and I knew that we would work on a special project, an online newspaper that will cover Liberty City. For many people, that was a deal breaker but for me was a great opportunity and also another personal challenge where I will have to succeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment